hd plus

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

bolt absent in new york meeting


the double champion of the world in 100 and 200 metres will not participate in new york out door meeting saturday 12 th june 2010, due to an injury, usain bolt said .“I developed a stiffness in my Achilles tendon last week and sought medical attention. After careful consultation with Dr. Hans Müller-Wohlfahrt at his clinic in Munich, I have been advised to take a 2-3 week break as a precautionary measure to avoid risking further damage. Regrettably I will have to miss the IAAF Diamond League meeting in New York on Saturday, June 12. I am well aware of the disappointment for the fans in New York and around the world, but I hope to return to New York as soon as possible.” usain bolt regrets this absent to his funs all around the globe and especially the new yorkees ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

hareem soltan saison 3 toutes les episodes

Popular Posts

histats